jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

G´day mate!


Hi everybody!

I´m Sara, I´m Spanish and I finished my Journalism Degree last June. Why you need to read this blog? I don’t know the answer but if you want to enjoy and to learn a lot of things about Australia I´m sure this is one of your best options.

Now I´m learning English here because it is the only thing I could do when I finished my Degree! So I´m in Kangarooland to learn English, and learning hoe the life far from home feels in another world where the culture is completely different.

I can honestly say these months have been, by far, the most interesting and exciting experience of my life. I will give you some insight of this " New World".

You don’t know me but you will do. Sometimes I´m a loser, sometimes I´m a winer, but at the end I´m very funny girl and I try to laugh at my own bad luck. I have a lot of stories to tell. My point of view will be humour and reality.

Do you want to follow me and to learn keys to live here? Are you ready? Here we go!

2 comentarios: