domingo, 26 de febrero de 2012

Sometimes things happen



 I told you, sometimes I´m a loser…Do you remember? This story is one of them.

Now I live in Brisbane in a beautiful house with an Australian man. He is really nice and sometimes he thinks I am really a crazy girl. But it´s not my fault! Sometimes things happen. For example three days ago I went to the Supermarket to buy some food and I saw an offer. “99 cts MELON p/each” OMG! Really? Only 99 cents! It´s perfect!

The truth is I never eat fruit because I prefer to spend my money in another things, like drinking Diet Coke, anyway I saw the offer I thought: why not? And I bought it.

I arrived home and I was thinking what I could eat and I remembered the melon. I took a fork, a knife and a plate and I was ready to start to eat when my flatmate asked me: “Are you going to eat it raw?” I answered him: how I can cook it? Are you crazy?.

The poor man looked at me and I know now he was thinking “this girl is really weird”. So I was walking to the living room and he said: really? Are you going to eat Pumpkin without cooking? And I was shocked. Pump-kin?? And I saw the tag and I read: pumpkin $1´05…
Thanks to Fonso for the picture
Sometimes things happen. Advice today: Don’t buy fruit… or take care with tags!! 
However there is a second possibility, Fonso said “Tip2: Learn how to read!”

2 comentarios:

  1. Hahahah Sarita everytime I read your blog I smile. You crazy but I love the way you are! Xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. holllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    por fin me he metido en tu blogggg


    espero poder hacerlo mas veces...esto es un follon

    besossss

    ResponderEliminar